We fit your membership to your needs and lifestyle
At CrossFit Chiltern we want to make a commitment to your fitness.
To help us achieve this prior to people joining we conduct No sweat consultations. During your introductory assessment, you will learn all about our methodology and our unique application of CrossFit. During your introductory session, we will evaluate you and help you decide which program is right for you, whether that be our group classes, or our structured highly effective personal training program.
Not all CrossFit boxes are the same.
Unlike McDonald’s, CrossFit is not a franchise. While, generally speaking, there are some similarities between boxes, how an individual box is run; the workout structure; the level of coaching; the energy; and the specific philosophies vary greatly.
Am I Ready for CrossFit?
We believe that CrossFit is for everyone and once you come along you'll realise that's true. However we don't throw you straight in. Everyone new to CrossFit will come through our Foundations Programme. This programme ensures you know the basics well enough to come to class safe and ready to go.
Our goal at CrossFit Chiltern is to bridge the gap between personal training and group fitness.
We want to provide a highly personal level of service to our members. We aim to keep class sizes small to a maximum of 9 people per class. Our programming will enable you to progress your training week on week. We'll track your progress on our workouts so you can see how much your fitness has improved. Plus we'll cover ways to help your training outside of the gym.
We use our NO sweat consultations to help:
· Find out more about you and be able to help you choose the correct product at our facility.
· Work out your initial goals and expectations.
· Give you a much better explanation of what we offer at CrossFit Chiltern
· Assign you an accountability coach, this is basically the main person at the Box who makes sure you are getting the most out of your training and is your point of contact for any issues. All of the team are there to get you fitter, happier and healthier, we just want you to have the added value that having someone who is personally responsible for you.
· Discuss with you when you are most likely to want to train. This will help with refining our timetable to fit the needs of our members.
· Find out anything else that you would like to see us provide at our Box.
Consultations are free of charge with no commitment required. They are generally between 20-30 minutes long.
In addition to our CrossFit membership we also offer a Hybrid membership which gives you the best of both worlds combining 1:1 sessions with our CrossFit classes. Visit our Personal training page for details.